Essential email monitoring capabilities for enterprise scenarios
Inbox management or mail monitoring plays a paramount role to verify, if mail servers are functioning at 100% capacity. Unanswered emails can cause serious problems for organizations, and thus need to check their mail systems for employees to send and receive important mails on a day-to-day basis. Company stakeholders, vendors, and customers need to easily collaborate for business growth. Email Monitoring services render clients, monitor response times between sending and receiving emails.
24X7servermonitoring delivers end-to-end services for SMTP, POP, & IMAP monitoring as well as troubleshooting downtimes related mail servers. For many enterprises, compliance and SLA has become a critical issue, and thus need to be assisted with professional technology ethics. Our tools identify patterns and problems and help clients understand and resolve their mailing issues from a server to client perspective. We are equipped with the latest Nagios Capabilities & smart interface that includes comprehensive monitoring solutions for server & protocol availability, accurate statistics for mail servers and lots more.
Mail Monitoring Features at 24X7servermonitoring
- Accurate delivery time calculations.
- Email server response detection.
- Determine Inbound processing and outbound delays.
- Complete report monitoring on an hourly, daily and monthly basis.
- Frequents checks to ensure networks are in order.
- DNS mail server resolution.
- Easy to use Nagios Interface for clients to configure and use.
- Greater application uptime and availability.
- Super-fast detection of anomalies and failures.
- Configure and monitor individual mail servers in a cluster configuration.
- Complete monitoring of exchange emails for calendars, contacts, tasks, etc., and logins for mobile devices, and web mails such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Smart management of email clients with SMTP server interaction.
- Easily deliver and send emails.
- Instant alerts on unsuccessful connection handshakes.
- Comprehensive tools to monitor incoming messages from POP3 and IMAP servers.
- Point-to-Point server monitoring for sent and received mails.
- Rock-solid SLA compliance.
- Identifying ports for SMTP, POP and IMAP.
- Enterprise safety by preventing employee disclosure of confidential information.
- Delivers employee productivity.
- Prevention of theft of critical information by cyberstalker.
- Email backups.
- Reduce spam by email blacklisting.
- Notification alerts based on blacklisted domain name servers(DNS).
- Keep tabs on your DNS for changes and hijacking.
- Complete domain checking for various parameters such as web server configs, dns records, server configuration and much more.